Teays Maids offers residential customers the option of having a one-time deep cleaning or having this deep initial cleaning followed by regular maintenance service.
Your initial cleaning includes:
- woodwork cleaned by hand (doors, doorframes, baseboards, window sills)
- light fixtures and ceiling fans
- check for cobwebs throughout
- exterior of cabinetry in kitchen and baths
- all surfaces in kitchen cleaned and disinfected (sink, countertops, range/outside of oven, microwave inside & out, refrigerator front/sides/top, back splash, table & chairs, floor vacuumed & mopped)
- dusting: furniture top-to-bottom, blinds, pictures, knickknacks, etc.
- light switch and outlet covers cleaned for fingerprints
- upholstery vacuumed (especially under the cushions!)
- vents/air returns vacuumed
- laundry room cleaned: appliances wiped off, sink, floor
- all floors vacuumed and mopped as appropriate
- trash gathered
- bed sheets changed (upon request)
Maintenance cleaning can be set up on a weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly basis. The weekly and bi-weekly service includes maintenance of everything done on the initial deep clean. In a nutshell, everything from the initial clean is done every visit except the woodwork and light fixtures. These items are checked by your team leader and are maintained on an as-needed basis, typically every 6-8 weeks. Our monthly service is a deep cleaning every 4 weeks.